The Renovation Story
The renovations began in 2016 and lasted three long years. The end result is a beautiful historic manor for all to enjoy.
The Cobalt Manor was built in 1868 by J.C. Bailey. Mr. Bailey owned and operated the town lumber mill which was originally located west of the property. The manor is built in the Italianate Victorian style, exemplified by the hipped roof, cornices and front pillars.
The East façade faces East street adjacent to Rt. 13. When we purchased the property the east side was a dilapidated garage, driveway and overgrown brush.
It became our event pad and patio.
The west side meets the east with the Italianate inspired side entrance from the patio.